Wednesday, April 05, 2006

April Mix

For IMP:

  1. The Breeders - "Cannonball"
  2. Elton John - "Take Me to the Pilot"
  3. Blood On The Wall - "Stoner Jam"
  4. Bruce Springsteen - "Tenth Avenue Freeze Out"
  5. The Clientele - "My Own Face Inside The Trees"
  6. Chad VanGaalen - "Clinically Dead"
  7. Archers Of Loaf - "Web In Front"
  8. Fugazi - "Do You Like Me?"
  9. Iggy & the Stooges - "Penetration"
  10. Queens Of The Stone Age - "In The Fade"
  11. Mission Of Burma - "That's When I Reach For My Revolver"
  12. The Kinks - "Big Sky"
  13. My Morning Jacket - "O Is The One That Is Real"
  14. The Olivia Tremor Control - "A New Day"
  15. Robert Pollard - "Dancing Girls And Dancing Men"
  16. Akron/Family - "Italy"
  17. Low - "Broadway (So Many People)"

When I can't write, I make lists.

No comments: