Wednesday, November 30, 2005

This is the Time to Remember

I will not be posting very frequently for the rest of the year as much of my attention will be focused on examining and listing, in a very secretively scientific way, the top albums of the year. Most likely there will be 25, most of them featuring guitars and white men with dumb haircuts. But who knows???

Honestly, it's a pretty large undertaking -- so far I have 50 possibles and I know I'm missing about 25. I probably have to listen to more than half of these again, as I was most likely doing your mother or something similarly distracting while they were on. If you have any opinions about things I should consider, please indulge me. My email is brett (dot) baxter (at) gmail (dot) com, or you can let the world know how hip you are and put a message in the comments.

Finally, I will be in Las Vegas for the first full week in December. Any good record stores there?

No comments: