Monday, February 09, 2004

Hello...

Hello,

I wanted to thank some of the readers of this rag for a moment. Also, I would like to let everyone know that many of the things that I print in the upcoming weeks will be printed in The Old Gold & Black at the same time (Wake Forest University's school paper). You can see that here.

While you're reading about music, why not see what's happening in the world of film (and music, too)? I have a great website for you to turn to here. It's called Math Industries and its published daily by a friend named Paul Bullock. He's a smart and reliable fellow. Check it out!

The Math Industries website is quite sexy, don't you think? Yes. Well, another friend of mine has helped design it, and he also has his own website here. His name is Chad Pugh and he is extremely creative. At that website you can check out his work. Check that out too!

Okay, that's it for now, I'll talk to you soon!

Love,
Brett

No comments: